We are seeking enthusiastic cleaning business leaders to volunteer on the Glisten Academy Advisory Team starting September 2021 for a one-year term.
Panel members will get the first look at NEW Academy courses and programs and will be able to test out new training products with their businesses for FREE. Members will also have direct access to Katie Pearse as a personal business and marketing expert mentor.
Advisory Team members benefit by:
- suggesting new training that Glisten Academy could produce
- getting new training products to test with their business for FREE
- discounts on all Glisten Academy products and services
- having direct access to Katie Pearse as a business mentor
Meeting virtually three times each year, Glisten Academy Advisory Team members work to represent the voices of the cleaning industry, offering guidance on the Academy's programming and service offering by:
- advancing the development of Academy courses and programs with input, testing, and recommendations
- acting as ambassadors for Glisten Academy and help promote the goals and mission of the Academy
- connecting with members of the professional cleaning community and other members of the Advisory Team
We’re looking for engaged cleaning business owners, who possess leadership experience and who are passionate about improving our industry, from the following areas:
- Australia / New Zealand
- The United Kingdom